Graduates of our Early Childhood Program have a variety of career choices. Some of these careers include:
- Infant, toddler, preschool or primary teachers or administrators in public or private school programs, including child care and public school primary level teaching;
- Head Start teachers and directors;
- Licensing/Certification representatives with the Department of Child and Family Services; parent educators;
- Child development specialists; family life specialists in social service agencies;
- Specialists in parent education and family literacy;
- Parent liaison and family advocate
Other options include careers in recreation centers, adult education programs, and social service agencies.