Applicants are required to submit the following:
- Complete the Graduate School Application
- Complete and turn in your Doctoral Application Form
- Results of verbal and quantitative tests of the Graduate Record Examination (A minimum of 1000 is required unless the applicant’s master’s program GPA is 3.5 or above).
- Three letters of recommendation from professional associates, including one current or most recent employer, and two from previous graduate level instructors. One reference is provided in the attached PDF file. Please copy and disperse as needed.
- Evidence of writing ability (e.g., thesis or research paper).
- A short autobiography (limit 2 pages) explaining your goals for graduate study and research.
- OFFICIAL transcripts sent to us by all the universities/colleges you have attended.
- An application fee of $50.00.
If you have any questions about our programs or the status of your application, write or call the Graduate Secretary, or the Coordinator of the Graduate Program.