Admission Requirements and Deadlines
- All undergraduate and graduate transcripts except from SIU.
- A minimum of 2.7 undergraduate grade point average calculated for the last 60 hours of the Bachelor’s degree.
- A completed department application. A completed on-line graduate school application.
- International students must take the TOEFL and receive a minimum score of 550 (paper based), 213 (computer based), or 80 (Internet).
- Submit three recommendation letters from persons familiar with you professionally and/or academically.
Deadlines and Costs:
- Anyone seeking admission for the fall semester must submit a completed application on or before April 15th.
- The admissions committee will review and evaluate applications between late August and early May.
- Interested applicants should refer to the Graduate School (http://gradschool.siu.edu/cost-aid/) for information on costs and financial assistance.