Do you need your website updated?
Learn how to create and submit a “ticket” to University Web Services for your website updates.
- Create a ticket (Use a ticket for each job requested.)
- Go to URL: http://webservices.siu.edu/ticket/
- A New Ticket screen will appear:
- Click on “Open a New Ticket”
- Fill in all the fields within the form:
- Provide your email
- Select “Website Update” (if that is what you desire)
- Be sure to provide the URL/web address of the page you want
- Select “Cascade (CMS)”
- Provide a topic of what you want
- Explain in detail what you want
done. (i.e. replace the banner image with the image attached.)
- Uploaded images and/or PDFs you want
addedto the page
- Enter the CAPTCHA text
- Click “Create Ticket”
acknowledgementappears stating that SIU Web Services has received your ticket request.
- A Check Ticket Status link is provided for viewing the progress of your ticket.
- If you click on the link “You can view this tickets’ progress online.”
- A new screen will appear showing your ticket information and the progress of your request.
- This is another opportunity to add more
instructions,if you forgot something.
- Remember to “post a reply” if you have provided more information
You will receive an email from “Support” with your ticket number for each job request you make. Retain the ticket number(s) to check back into http://webservices.siu.edu/ticket/ to check on the progress made to your request pertaining to a ticket number. Use this assigned number when referring to this job request.