COEHS Student Leaders
This group of students, who are at the top of their academic level within our College, are selected to serve as our official representatives. Our student leaders help in public relations, student recruitment and retention programs, as well as, other outreach efforts. Advisory to the Student Leader Program is Jodi Miley, Coordinator of Recruitment and Retention.
Do you have what it takes to be a Student Leader for the College of Education & Human Services?
- Serve as an official student representative for COEHS
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Attend all scheduled SLP meetings
- Serve on Student Panels
- Conduct Department Tours
- Participate in Open House and Showcase activities
- Full-time student status
- Serve as a Representative on the Dean’s Advocacy Council
- Volunteer a minimum of 3-4 hours/month
If you answered YES, contact Jodi Miley.