- Admission to the Graduate School, which requires a minimum of 2.70/4.00 GPA on the last 60 hours of bachelors degree and a 3.00/4.00 GPA on all graduate coursework. Having a minimum of undergraduate GPA of 2.70 does NOT guarantee admission to the Kinesiology graduate program.
- Acceptance by a faculty member to serve as program advisor for the applicant.
If interested in applying to our program, please submit the Graduate School Application online at gradschool.siu.edu/apply.
- Cover Letter: Include a statement discussing your area of interest in our graduate program along with your career goals.
- Resume or Vitae: Brief overview of your education and work experiences.
- Official Transcripts for all undergraduate study
- Three completed "Letter of Recommendation" forms provided by the Graduate School. At least one of the Recommendation Forms must come from a professor or faculty member who can speak to the applicant's academic ability.
- Application Fee ($65.00) payable to SIUC by credit card. Applications will not be processed until this fee payment is received.
International Graduate Students only:
- Financial Statement Form
- Copy of page in student’s passport which lists name and date of birth
- TOEFL Score