Donahoo, 2016 NASPA Region IV-East Award Winner
September 09, 2016
Dr. Saran Donahoo, Chair and Associate Professor of Educational Administration and Higher Education in the College of Education and Human Services at SIU is awarded the Outstanding Contribution to Student Affairs through Teaching from National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA). This award is presented to a faculty member in a college personnel professional preparation program at a college or university within Region IV-East.
- Contribution to the profession through the development of professionals
- Contribution to the profession through research and publication
- Contribution to the profession through active involvement with professional organization(s)
In addition to the regional recognition that accompanies this award, the recipient will be considered for the National NASPA Robert H. Shaffer Award for Academic Excellence as a Graduate Faculty Member. Please note the additional award criteria for the National NASPA Robert H. Shaffer Award for Academic Excellence as a Graduate Faculty Member:
- Served on doctoral committees
- Tenured, full-time, faculty member
Dr. Donahoo will accept her award at the joint Region IV-West and IV-East regional conference held in St. Louis, MO on November 15 - 17, 2016.