The online certificate course sequence is designed to supplement individuals seeking Board Certified Behavior Analysis (BCBA) credentials who already hold a master’s degree or higher in an approved field of study per the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB). This course sequence is a total of 18-credit hours, and is completed entirely online. Individuals will be responsible for obtaining their appropriate Experience Standards that meet the BACB requirements.
- Required Courses*
- REHB 503 (3)- Basic Behavior Analysis
- REHB 509A (3)- Behavior Analysis Research Designs: Single-Subject Experimental Designs
- REHB 512 (3)- Legal and Ethical Issues in Behavior Analysis
- REHB 535 (3)- Behavioral Observation Methods
- REHB 507/574 (3)- Staff Training and Development
- REHB 589 (3)- Professional Seminar in Rehabilitation