Lorenz/Baker Student Awards
TIME: To be announced at the College of Education and Human Services Honors Day and to be awarded at the Guy A. Renzaglia Lecture and Rehabilitation Institute Awards Ceremony.
PURPOSE: The awards were established in memory of Dr. Jerome Lorenz and Dr. Richard Baker to recognize and honor students in Rehabilitation that exemplify the ideas expressed by these outstanding educators. There will be an award at the Masters level and one at the Doctoral level and are based on a combination of academic achievement, community service and participation in professional organizations.
- Must be classified as a Rehabilitation Institute student.
- Must have a 3.5 GPA.
- Must have completed at least 24 semester credit hours by the end of Spring semester.
- By a friend.
- By a University faculty or staff member.
- Letter of nomination or application.
- Any other supporting document, e.g., letters of support, vita, etc.
SUBMISSION: Nominations to be considered must be delivered to the Director of Rehabilitation Institute.