Mark and Sue Ashley Scholarship
TIME: To be announced at the College of Education and Human Services Honors Day and to be awarded at the Guy A. Renzaglia Lecture and Rehabilitation Institute Awards Ceremony.
PURPOSE: To recognize and support an outstanding graduate student majoring in Communication Disorders and Sciences.
- Full-time graduate student in CDS Program.
- Must have a 3.5 GPA or higher.
- By a friend.
- By a faculty/staff member.
- Letter of nomination or application.
- Any other supporting documentation.
SUBMISSION: Nominations to be considered must be delivered to the Director of Rehabilitation Institute.