In addition to university and departmental awards, the School of Social Work offers a number of Honors Day scholarships:
- Auerbach Recognition Award
- Jennie Y. Jones African-American Scholarship
- Martha Brelje Memorial Scholarship
- C. L. "Pete" & Maragaret Odum Memorial Scholarship
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Award
The School of Social Work also offers both graduate and undergraduate students the opportunity to receive the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) stipend. Additional information on any of the scholarships, tuition waiver awards, and stipends are available from the University's Office of Student Services upon request.
Please also see the College of Education and Human Services Scholarships page.