We offer Advanced Programs (postbaccalaureate levels) for the continuing education of teachers who have previously completed initial licensure, and to prepare other school professionals. These programs award graduate credit and include master’s and the COEHS doctoral degree program.
Advanced Programs have the following:
- Clear entry point for all candidates
- Organized program of study with a progressive and coherent curriculum
- Significant authentic clinical component (e.g., internship, action research, problem of practice)
- Clear exit criteria or culminating experience(s)
- Design to have a direct or indirect impact on P-12 learning