Graduate Application Procedure
Master of Science in Education Degree
To apply for admission in the master's program in workforce education and development, the following materials should be completed in the online application. No application will be considered until all information is received.
The following materials listed in the online application are required to complete your application file. It is recommended that you print this page to use as a reference while completing the online application.
- Personal data
- Public safety questions
- Program information
- International student information (if applicable)
- Previous colleges
- Official transcripts must be submitted if they are not already on file at SIUC
- Send official transcripts to the address below
- Required essays and uploads
- Personal and biographical statement
- Financial support
Deadlines to submit application materials are as follows:
|Application deadlines for Master’s Students||Spring||Summer||Fall|
|U.S. applicants||First Friday in December||First Friday in May||First Friday in August|
|U.S. applicants who will be attending off campus courses & only summer courses on campus||First Friday in May|
|International applicants currently in the U.S||First Friday in December||First Friday in May||First Friday in August|
|International applicants (Outside the U.S.)||10/23||2/15||4/1|
- SIUC requires a $65.00 non-refundable application fee before an application will be considered for admission. You must pay the fee online by credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. Applications will not be processed until the application fee is paid.
- Select "Workforce Education and Development - MSEd" as the major when completing the application.