Financial Aid Information
What does it cost to attend SIUC? Use the Tuition and Fee Calculator.
The following links provides information for obtaining financial aid.
- College Ahead - If you are a student wondering where to go to college and how you are going to get there, or if you are a parent trying to unravel the mystery of the college and the financial aid application process, College Ahead is the site for you! This is the Web's premiere destination for getting a head start on preparing for the world of continuing education. You will find pointers on the entire "Go-to-College" process from preparation to getting loans.
- FastWeb - In 1995, an idea was born: use the Internet to help students find scholarships for college. Match each student's background, automatically, with eligibility requirements for scholarships from around the country and advise them about scholarship opportunities tailored to them. All for free.
- FinAid - FinAid was established in 1994 as a public service. This award-winning site has grown into the most comprehensive annotated collection of information about student financial aid on the web.
- GI Bill - Automated internet program called WAVE - Web Automated Verification of Enrollment.
- ISAC - Illinois Student Assistance Commission
- IVG - Illinois Veteran Grant
- MAP - Monetary Award Program - Provides grants to Illinois residents who attend college in Illinois and demonstrate financial need, based on information provided on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Pell Grant - Federal Financial Aid
- Sallie Mae Corporation
- SIU Financial Aid Office - Southern Illinois University staff provides no guarantee that the sites provided will produce any financial aid. They are only meant as a student resource for searching and possibly obtaining financial aid for tuition.
- SIU Veterans Services - Financial Aid Information
- VA Forms for Education Benefits