School of Education Student Leaders
This group of students, who are at the top of their academic level within our School, are selected to serve as our official representatives. Our student leaders help in public relations, student recruitment and retention programs, as well as, other outreach efforts. Do you have what it takes to be a Student Leader for the School of Education?
- Serve as an official student representative for SoE
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Attend all scheduled SLP meetings
- Serve on Student Panels
- Conduct Academic Unit Tours
- Participate in Open House and Showcase activities
- Full-time student status
- Serve as a Representative on the Dean’s Advocacy Council
- Volunteer a minimum of 3-4 hours/month
If you answered YES, contact Cordaro Thomas, Recruitment & Retention Coordinator.