Admissions | Rehabilitation Institute | SIU

Southern Illinois University



College of Education and Human Services

Graduate CDS Admissions

Students must complete both a Graduate School Application and a CSDCAS Application to be considered for the graduate program in Communication Disorders and Sciences.

Students should also follow the link on the side bar to the Graduate Program and read the information provided for, "How to become a CDS graduate student (application process)".