Guy A. Renzaglia Scholarship
TIME: To be announced at the College of Education and Human Services Honors Day and to be awarded at the Guy A. Renzaglia Lecture and Rehabilitation Institute Awards Ceremony.
AMOUNT: At least two cash scholarship awards.
PURPOSE: To recognize and support outstanding masters level graduate student achievement in Rehabilitation.
- Full-time student (masters degree).
- Completed 12 semester hours.
- Currently enrolled.
- Exhibits the philosophy of rehabilitation and demonstrates a significant concern for the life, environment and independence of persons with disabilities.
- By a friend.
- By a University faculty or staff member.
- Letter of application for scholarship.
- Any other supporting document, e.g., letters of support, vita, etc.
SUBMISSION: Nominations to be considered must be delivered to the Director of Rehabilitation Institute.