Janet and David Stover
TIME: To be announced at the College of Education and Human Services Honors Day and to be awarded at the Guy A. Renzaglia Lecture and Rehabilitation Institute Awards Ceremony.
PURPOSE: To recognize and support an outstanding graduate student with motivation and concern to work for improvements in services for persons with disabilities.
- Must be classified as a Rehabilitation Institute student.
- Completed 12 semester hours.
- Currently enrolled.
- Must be in Good Standing.
- By a friend.
- By a University faculty or staff member.
- Letter of application for scholarship.
- Any other supporting document, e.g., letters of support, vita, etc.
SUBMISSION: Nominations to be considered must be delivered to the Director of Rehabilitation Institute.