N.R.A.A. Jerome R. Lorenz Endowed Scholarship for Future Leaders in the Field of Rehabilitation
TIME: To be announced at the College of Education and Human Services Honors Day and to be awarded at the Guy A. Renzaglia Lecture and Rehabilitation Institute Awards Ceremony.
PURPOSE: The award was established in memory of Dr. Jerome Lorenz to recognize and honor a graduate student who will pursue a career in rehabilitation administration.
- Must be a graduate student majoring in Rehabilitation Administration.
- Preference given to student who has published research in field of rehabilitation administration.
- Recipient will be strongly encouraged to submit at least one research article as principal investigator to the Journal of Rehabilitation Administration during award year.
- By a friend.
- By a University faculty or staff member.
- Letter of nomination.
- Any other supporting documentation.
SUBMISSION: Nominations to be considered must be delivered to the Director of Rehabilitation Institute.