Theresa M. Clark Scholarship Award
TIME: To be announced at the College of Education and Human Services Honors Day and to be awarded at the Guy A. Renzaglia Lecture and Rehabilitation Institute Awards Ceremony.
PURPOSE: To recognize and support outstanding masters level graduate student achievement in Communication Disorders and Sciences.
- Must be classified as a Communication Disorders and Sciences student (masters degree).
- Completed 12 semester hours.
- Currently enrolled.
- Have a grade point average of 3.0.
- Have a financial need.
- By a friend.
- By a faculty/staff member.
- Letter of application for scholarship award.
- Any other supporting document, e.g., letters of support, vita, etc.
SUBMISSION: Nominations to be considered must be delivered to the Director of Rehabilitation Institute.