WORLD CLASS FACULTY
Come learn from a diverse group of skilled faculty, who are internationally known for their scholarship and teaching excellence. Did you know that the BAT undergraduate program at SIUC was one of the first such degree programs in the entire world? Our master’s program was the first of its kind anywhere, and earned the “Enduring Contribution to the Field for Behavioral Analysis” award from the Association for Behavior Analysis International. There are many schools to choose amongst for a bachelors degree, but many fewer specifically in behavior analysis. And, only one that blends world-class instruction with a high energy learning environment – and that is SIUC.
Learn more about our individual faculty members:
- Baires, Natalia, Clinical Assistant Professor, Ph.D, Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2020: 2020. Relational frame theory; acceptance and commitment training; cultural responsiveness for linguistically diverse individuals.
- Enoch, M. Rachel, Clinical Assistant Professor & Online Program Dir., BAT, Ph.D., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 2015; 2015. Rehabilitation therapy.
- Jacobs, Eric, Associate Professor, Psychology, Ph.D., University of Florida, 1997; 1999. Experimental analysis of behavior; behavioral pharmacology; opioid pharmacology, radical behaviorism.
- Koch, D. Shane, Professor, Rehabilitation, Rh.D., Southern Illinois University Carbondale, 1999; 2005. Rehabilitation counseling, alcohol, drugs, and disability.
- McLean, Deija, Clinical Assistant Professor, BAT, Ph.D., University of Missouri, 2020; 2020. Ethics in BAT; treatment of challenging behaviors; diagnostic assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorder; caregiver training of behavior reduction programs.
- Redner, Ryan N., Associate Professor & Program Director, BAT, Ph.D., Western Michigan University, 2012; 2015. Tobacco regulatory science; cell phone use in the classroom; healthy eating and exercise; behavioral economics.