To gain admission to the College Teaching Certificate program, prospective students must:
- Hold or be enrolled in a graduate degree program;
- A minimum 3.0/4.0 GPA; and
- A score on a graduate-level standardized exam such as the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), the Law School Admission Test (LSAT), and the Miller Analogy Test (MAT).
Applications for admission must include the following:
- A completed departmental application;
- Three letters of references attesting to the applicant’s potential for success as a postsecondary instructor; and
- A teaching statement.